Head of Content
Reason Studios is looking for Head of Content to develop and lead an integrated effort across all of our communications channels. The right candidate has hands-on experience in creating and delivering a content strategy and knowledge in the music making business.
In the role, you will be the serve as the “editor in chief” for telling the Reason Studios’ story and building our brand. You can speak directly to music makers about why Reason Studios is great and what sets us apart from others in the market.
You are empathetic, strategic, curious, a storyteller, and can go deep into what experiences music maker really want. You’ve created content and led a team producing all forms of content –email and social to video and press relations. You’ll develop plans to grow and ignite our influencer/ambassador/artist network. As a major part of our marketing team reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll work closely with our product and R&D teams to bring the stories of Reason Studios’ products and services to life.
What You will do:
- Define and develop a holistic brand and content strategy and campaigns based on the Reason Studios brand including, but not limited to editorial focus and distribution strategy
- Write blog posts, creating video scripts, producing graphics when necessary,
- Develop a world class editorial team that sparks curiosity and inspires self-expression for Reason Studios’ audience
- Oversee distribution of all content and manage the performance across all channels from social to email to indirect channel partners
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure content drives the Reason Studios business forward and meets business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to extract necessary content to drive Reason Studios’ narrative forward.
- Understanding the experience of modern music making and the digital MI market
- Excellent at spoken and written English
- 5+ years experience in an editorial role either for a consumer brand or a publisher
- Mastery of narrative and editorial strategy
- Player-coach abilities —can balance leading, managing and doing roles in all areas of content
- Positive, can-do attitude and hustle to make a big impact in a resource-constrained environment
Please apply for this role via grooo.com/jobb/1040-head-of-content-to-reason-studios/
About Reason Studios
We’re driven by a dream—of a world where anyone and everyone can make music.
Our mission is to help bring musical visions to life. Our flagship music production studio Reason has sparked countless hits and is used by millions of people over the world. But, now we want to reimagine the music industry – and we need your help!
How we work
We are passionate about music. The office is often buzzing with discussions about beats, tunes and music making. Ever so often you will see somebody cranking out tunes in our own music studio.
Our passion for music also means we have close relationship with our end-users and regularly interact with musicians and producers world-wide. We want to make it easier for them to make great music.
We are respected in the industry, but still a small, yet independent team. This means that you instantly become an important part in our mission to reimagine the music industry.
Being part of our team also means getting a chance to work with advanced technical architecture, state of the art digital signal processing and the latest in digital marketing.
We know what sparks innovation, and therefore we have many means of letting our employees explore new routes, work on a solution they are excited about – or simply spend time on that dream project.
If you’re passionate about music and restless for new ideas, we’re ready to take you where you want to go—and beyond.