Content Producer with An Interest in Music Making
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone that is passionate about digital music making and would love to spend their days inspiring others to create music. This role lies within the commercial team, which means you will work closely with our acquisition and monetization efforts. This involves promoting our products in our shop, in newsletters with compelling copy, images and video/gifs.
You will be part of an 8-person team. In the team you will be responsible for production of content which enhances lead generation, conversion, and sales.
- Work with our product and marketing teams to use or repurpose their material for other channels such as newsletters, ads, web etc.
- Produce content (video, gifs, images, text) in line with our brand and Reason Studios’ tone of voice for many different channels: web, ads etc.
- Write and edit blog posts
- Monitor trends in the music making market to provide relevant content to potential users
- Organize the content we already have so it is easily searchable; be the expert at selecting relevant content for new projects
- Scheduling, tracking, analyzing content and posts
- Knowledge of video and image editing software (Photoshop, Premiere or the equivalent)
- Basic web design capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Deep interest in music and modern music making. Familiarity with one or more DAWs and some of the popular plug-ins
- Experience in Google Analytics
- You can work “scrappy” and are action oriented
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- If you use or have used any of Reason Studios’ products
Recognize yourself in the description?
Apply for this role by sending your cover letter & resume to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
About Reason Studios
We’re driven by a dream—of a world where anyone and everyone can make music.
Our mission is to help bring musical visions to life. Our flagship music production studio Reason has sparked countless hits and is used by millions of people over the world. But, now we want to reimagine the music industry – and we need your help!
How we work
We are passionate about music. The office is often buzzing with discussions about beats, tunes and music making. Ever so often you will see somebody cranking out tunes in our own music studio.
Our passion for music also means we have close relationship with our end-users and regularly interact with musicians and producers world-wide. We want to make it easier for them to make great music.
We are respected in the industry, but still a small, yet independent team. This means that you instantly become an important part in our mission to reimagine the music industry.
Being part of our team also means getting a chance to work with advanced technical architecture, state of the art digital signal processing and the latest in digital marketing.
We know what sparks innovation, and therefore we have many means of letting our employees explore new routes, work on a solution they are excited about – or simply spend time on that dream project.
If you’re passionate about music and restless for new ideas, we’re ready to take you where you want to go—and beyond.