Chief Commercial Officer
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and passionate Chief Commercial Officer to lead the commercial team and take the acquisition and monetization abilities to the next level. The right candidate is action oriented, self-starting with strong people management skills and a proven background in paid acquisition, SEO, conversion rate optimization and e-commerce management.
- Directly responsible for tracking and improving key e-commerce and subscription metrics: CAC, LTV, Churn, Payback Period, etc.
- Create and follow-up sales forecasts, analyzing trends and tracking how we perform in relation to the forecast.
- Implement Reason Studios’ acquisition strategy and own the performance marketing budget.
- Manage an existing team of 7, while consistently evaluating new ways to increase efficiency and grow the team.
- Achieve aggressive revenue and profit goals across all digital channels.
- Directly responsible for conceiving and implementing successful performance marketing campaigns from channel, to ad unit, to landing page, to purchase experience, to lifetime value across all viable channels.
- Evolve and enhance Reason Studios’ analytics and split-testing capabilities by using current tools and implementing new tools that will help identify critical information used to drive business decisions. Tools include, but are not limited to, platforms, data sources, and attribution models.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
- Be able to effectively communicate the performance marketing strategy to the executive team and the board.
- Efficiently scale an external performance marketing spend budget, allocating spending and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets, while thinking long term and being resourceful.
- Work closely with our product and R&D teams to feedback learnings from the commercial team to them and vice versa
- Be on the bleeding edge of marketing tech and channels and drive the company forward, always testing new things
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role: CCO, CMO or CRO.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction, as well as excellent written and communication skill.
- Demonstrated ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers.
- Strong track record with proven results in improving key metrics such as CPA and LTV.
- Strong organizational, project management and time-keeping skills.
- Excellent knowledge of modern marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce or similar.
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focused performance.
Recognize yourself in the description?
Apply for this role via capasearch.se/jobs/90-chief-commercial-officer/
For more information, please contact our consultants Anders Klereborg, 0730 51 14 18, Jessica Morero, 0766 36 43 66 or Jenny Stiernstedt, 0701-41 88 78.
About Reason Studios
We’re driven by a dream—of a world where anyone and everyone can make music.
Our mission is to help bring musical visions to life. Our flagship music production studio Reason has sparked countless hits and is used by millions of people over the world. But, now we want to reimagine the music industry – and we need your help!
How we work
We are passionate about music. The office is often buzzing with discussions about beats, tunes and music making. Ever so often you will see somebody cranking out tunes in our own music studio.
Our passion for music also means we have close relationship with our end-users and regularly interact with musicians and producers world-wide. We want to make it easier for them to make great music.
We are respected in the industry, but still a small, yet independent team. This means that you instantly become an important part in our mission to reimagine the music industry.
Being part of our team also means getting a chance to work with advanced technical architecture, state of the art digital signal processing and the latest in digital marketing.
We know what sparks innovation, and therefore we have many means of letting our employees explore new routes, work on a solution they are excited about – or simply spend time on that dream project.
If you’re passionate about music and restless for new ideas, we’re ready to take you where you want to go—and beyond.