- • Electric Guitar & Bass Emulation Tool
- • Guitar Processing Effects
- • Reason 10 Template Songs
Imagine a secret project that started over 6 years ago and had multiple improvements and revisions over time. Now it’s finally perfect and ready for you to use. It’s our hybrid tool for designing your own bass and electric guitars based on the Propellerheads Neptune re-tuning technology. We started with Clean DI recordings for maximum flexibility and processing freedom, including sustained notes, palm mutes and ghost notes. Then a ton of sound-shaping options were added. Including tone, damping, formant shifting, as well as humbucker pickup frequency response simulation. All articulations can be controlled via accessible key-switches and dedicated key-zones, including: sustained notes, palm mutes, ghost notes, legato up & down (AKA hammer-ons & pull-offs), pinch harmonics, fret noise, fret buzz, scrapes, sympathetic resonance and noisefloor. Each ReFill contains a multiple of all-purpose “Complete Rigs” and “Utility FX” Combinator effect patches like feedback loop simulation. Cabinet impulse responses for the RV7000 mkII are also included together with hundreds of midi files and a bundle of template songs to get you ready for composing in no time. If you produce pop, folk, rock, hard rock, metal, reggae, funk, or soul, or just need a guitar simulation, this will be heaven for you.
- Clean-DI recording for maximum flexibility and processing freedom.
- Sound-shaping options include tone, damping, formant shifting, as well as humbucker pickup frequency response simulation.
- Several articulations and noise types, accessible via key-switches and dedicated key zones, including: sustained notes, palm mutes, ghost notes, legato up & down (AKA hammer-ons & pull-offs), pinch harmonics, slap, ghost slap, fret noise, fret buzz, optional sympathetic resonance and noisefloor.
- Up to 4x round-robin per velocity layer, 1325 guitar and 992 bass 24-bit samples in total.
- Sustained notes, palm mutes and ghost notes available in both fingered and picked version.
- 8 virtual guitar strings configured in a drop E (EADGCFAD) tuning and covering a wide pitch range thanks to the Neptune device’s pitch-shifting abilities, by default going from E0 (41,2 Hz) to D5 (1174,7 Hz). This range can be further increased using specific keyswitches.
- 6 virtual bass strings configured in a drop E (EADGCF) tuning and covering a wide pitch range thanks to the Neptune device’s pitch-shifting abilities, by default going from E-1 (20,6 Hz) to F3 (349,23 Hz). This range can be further increased using specific keyswitches.
- 24 Combinator instrument patches, including the zero-latency versions for more comfortable live previewing.
- 832 MIDI files showing how to recreate certain playing techniques such as slides, glissando, unison bend, dive bombs… This also includes several complex chords with built-in strumming, which you can directly drag & drop on the sequencer for an easier composing process.
- 42 “Complete Rig” Combinator effect patches, suitable for many vintage and modern styles such as pop, folk, rock, hard rock, metal, reggae, funk, and soul.
- 26 custom cabinet-impulse responses for the RV7000 mkII.
- 11 all-purpose “Utility FX” Combinator effect patches, including feedback loop simulation.
- 58 Reason 10 template songs with pre-built effects chains and midi patterns
- Latency data and keyswitch list included as .repatch files for TMA-4 and TMA-9 (both free Rack Extensions by Jiggery-Pokery Sound).