This online course from Producertech is for anyone that wants to take their composing and production skills to the next level. Each lesson comes with written notes and Reason song files as well as a host of additional presets from Loopmasters. Throughout the course, you will also enjoy direct access to the teacher via email or on the forum.
This course teaches advanced techniques for composing, producing and performing. In addition to showing detailed operational features in the software, the modules also help students to develop a good understanding of the key stages of music creation, including sampling, synthesizing and processing with effects.
Throughout the course, techniques are combined and applied to practical situations to show how technical knowledge can be used to take your music in new and exciting directions. Through learning new skills, students will be able to free themselves from technical restraints and enable a clear path to channel their creativity and artistic vision.
More than just a bunch of movies, this course offers all the benefits of a school environment, with direct access to the teacher via email or on the forum. So, help is always on hand to solve problems or just get feedback on your music! For a full breakdown of the courses, including an outline of the syllabus and lesson plans, check the info pack here: Info Pack (pdf)
Or, if you have any more questions about the course, email [email protected]
How Does It Work?
After buying this online course, you will receive your personal Producertech access code and a URL that takes you directly to the Producertech site. Just click the link and enter the code to start learning!
Once the courses have begun, you have unrestricted 24/7 access to the movies for as long as you need and can start watching the lessons immediately. You can also download the course pack, which contains:
- written notes for each lesson
- Reason song files for each lesson
- additional Reason presets supplied by Loopmasters
Then, if you have any questions or want to interact with the community, you can email the teacher or go to the forum to chat with the other students.
Sample Module - New Mixer Controls in Reason 7
Reason Advanced Module Plan
- MODULE 1 - GATING AND SIDECHAINING (28.46)
- MODULE 2 - AUTOMATION AND ADVANCED MIXING (26.10)
- MODULE 3 - ADVANCED DRUMS I (32.14)
- MODULE 4 - ADVANCED DRUMS II (33.39)
- MODULE 5 - ADVANCED SYNTHESIZING I (MALSTRÖM) (28.58)
- MODULE 6 - ADVANCED SAMPLING (NN-XT) (30.58)
- MODULE 7 - WORKING WITH A VOCAL (35.30)
- MODULE 8 - ADVANCED SYNTHESIZING II (THOR) (40.05)
- MODULE 9 - ADVANCED EFFECTS - MAKING OLD SCHOOL
- MODULE 10 - ADVANCED EFFECTS II -
- MODULE 11 - ADVANCED COMBINATOR - CREATING
- MODULE 12 - PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER -
- MODULE 13 - NEW EFFECTS IN REASON 6 (33.33)
- BONUS MODULE - NEW FEATURES IN REASON 7 PART 2