Start making music and produce your own tracks with this online training from ReasonCourses.com. The course offers all the benefits of a school environment, with direct access to the teacher via email or on the forum, written notes, Reason song files and a huge collection of Reason-optimised samples and instrument presets courtesy of Loopmasters.
This course aims to provide students with all the knowledge necessary to start making music with Reason. As well as being guided through areas of the software, the modules also provide valuable information about music, performance and production.
At the end of the course, students should have all the basic skills required to produce their own tracks, with the 14 modules going from the jamming stage right through to final mastering. Students are even introduced to important sound creation methods, such as sampling and synthesizing, with Reason’s superb instrument range.
More than just a bunch of movies, this course offers all the benefits of a school environment, with direct access to the teacher via email or on the forum. So, help is always on hand to solve problems or just get feedback on your music! For a full breakdown of the courses, including an outline of the syllabus and lesson plans, check the info pack here: Info Pack (pdf)
Or, if you have any more questions about the course, email [email protected]
How Does It Work?
After buying this online course, you will receive your personal Producertech access code and a URL that takes you directly to the Producertech site. Just click the link and enter the code to start learning!
Once the courses have begun, you have unrestricted 24/7 access to the movies for as long as you need and can start watching the lessons immediately. You can also download the course pack, which contains:
- written notes for each lesson
- Reason song files for each lesson
- additional Reason presets supplied by Loopmasters
Then, if you have any questions or want to interact with the community, you can email the teacher or go to the forum to chat with the other students.
This sample movie is the first lesson of the Reason Courses Beginners/Intermediate level.
Reason Beginner/Intermediate Module Plan
- MODULE 1 - INTRODUCTION (23.15)
- MODULE 2 - WHAT IS MIDI? (25.15)
- MODULE 3 - WORKING WITH LOOPS (23.47)
- MODULE 4 - PROGRAMMING DRUMS I -
- MODULE 5 - RECORDING AUDIO (24.46)
- MODULE 6 - BASIC PROCESSING [COMPRESSION
- MODULE 7 - PROGRAMMING DRUMS II -
- MODULE 8 - INTRODUCTION TO SAMPLING (23.21)
- MODULE 9 - INTRODUCTION TO SYNTHESIZING (27.51)
- MODULE 10 - MIXING PART I (26.25)
- MODULE 11 - MIXING PART II (27.23)
- MODULE 12 - INTRODUCTION TO MASTERING (24.20)
- MODULE 13 - REMOTE AND ReWIRE (25.52)
- MODULE 14 - INTRO TO THE COMBINATOR (28.52)
- BONUS MODULE - NEW FEATURES IN REASON 7 PART 1