Basimilus Iteritas is a parameterized digital synthesizer with its roots in the analog world. At its heart it is a simple six-oscillator additive synthesizer with adjustable waveform, harmonic spread and decay. Adjustable attack including a noise oscillator is also included. These are summed and fed into an infinifolder for crunch and variety. Three modes change the interaction of the additive oscillators for incredible sound options. BI was originally created as a drum synth but is versatile enough to play percussion, lead, or bass.
Please note that this rack extension requires Reason version 9.2 or higher.
- VCO waveforms continuously variable through sine, triangle, saw, square
- Separately attack and decay controls
- Infinifold wave-folder control
- Harmonic control adjusts harmonic decay of the oscillators
- Spread control adjusts frequency spacing of oscillators for purely harmonic overtones to dissonant, in-harmonic ones.
- Back-panel CV inputs are available for all controls
- User-selectable monophony or polyphony
- Effectively infinite tonal variety
- Audio and envelope outputs included