Cursus Iteritas Vereo is a synthesizer that creates sound from a dynamically generated wavetable. It gives the user spectral-like controls in three different modes based on different conceptualizations of frequency: Fourier, which uses sine waves; Daubechies, using wavelets; and Walsh mode, using the Walsh transform. CIV parametrizes a wide variety of sounds, but because the sounds are all based off of orthogonal functions, it has a musical tone structure and can produce an extremely wide variety of harmonic sounds. CIV can be shaped to create gentle plucks and pads but excels at organic and synthetic basses and aggressive tones.
- 40+ presets
- Unique dynamically generated wavetable synthesis engine
- Precise pitch adjustment parameters: octave, semitone, cent
- Modify and shape internal wavetable generation with the Center, Edge, Fold, and Mode parameters
- Change the harmonic layout and structure of the wavetable post-generation with the Width, Parity and Tilt controls
- Shape and further control dynamics with the VCA/LPG and Envelope section
- Go even deeper with back-panel patching: all front-panel controls can be controlled via CV or self patched with the built-in Envelope output