Loquelic Iteritas Vereor is inspired by our rack extension (and Eurorack module) Loquelic Iteritas Percido. We loved the aggressive, gnarly, and gross sounds we designed the LIP for, but had an inkling that if we tamed down the core sound-generation algorithms, we could. The result as a complementary, melodic rack extension. LIV’s deceptively simple dual-oscillator sound generation engine excels at creating an incredibly diverse sonic palette of tones never before imagined.
- 45+ presets
- Precise pitch adjustment per oscillator: octave, semitone, cent
- Three selectable synthesis algorithms dictate how LIV’s two oscillators interact and modulate each other for complex sounds
- Morph, Damp, Fold, and Mod control each algorithm’s parameters for dynamic and easy sound creation
- Oscillators can be synced or independent for further sound possibilities
- Sounds are further dynamically and harmonically shaped in the VCA/LPG and Envelope section
- Go even deeper with back-panel patching: all front-panel controls can be controlled via CV or self patched with the built-in Envelope output