The ReArranger CV Randomizer is a Rack Extension Utility for Reason. It tests whether Note and/or Gate input (CV and/or MIDI) is in range and above threshold. If so, it applies changes to the input values and outputs those values at Out 1. If not, the input is sent unaltered to Out 2. The operation of the device can be interpreted as an if-then-else statement made in programmers code.
Great for manipulating CV and MIDI in a controlled manner, even randomization!
- All values show in displays for full control (no guessing what the device will do)
- Ranges can be swapped and set very precise
- Optimal coding (fast switch statements instead of slow if-then-else statements)
- Colored LEDs and Display Indicators show the status of performance and cable status (connected or not)
- All CV input and output jacks are located exactly behind the corresponding Front Panel displays
- ReArrangers can be chained so there is no need for mergers or splitters
- Fully automatable
- Starting point patches included