Welcome to ANALOG STRINGS, a virtual instrument for the modern music maker. It enables you to craft and perform strings sounds that are insanely unique and cutting-edge, yet still beautiful and creative. It’s something new.
We captured the best of the best. A full orchestra, the rarest vintage synths, and unconventional elements for sound design. Blended together, they create the perfect starting point.
We deeply sampled a 60-piece string orchestra, a 22-piece orchestra and a handful of soloist at the beautiful BMC Hall in Budapest. We also recorded unique sounds like scratching a violin with the wrong side of the bow.
We took a handful of vintage synths known for their string sounds, sampled and processed custom patches, and made them ready for a modern production context. Sounds range from plucks and stabs to thick and noisy pads.
Creative sources include plucked piano, sampled feedback, tape noise, screeching guitar resonance, and a whole lot more.
Behind the Engine
The Analog Strings software engine is brand new, built specifically to manipulate strings. Advanced modulation routing, dual tape loopers, dual arpeggiators, flux and macro control all give you control to make each sound your own. Back that with a 39 GB sound library (20 GB compressed) and 500 presets and you have enough content to keep you busy for years.
Product Feature Bullet List:
- A playable string instrument with 500 presets
- Powerful dual-layer engine
- Preset menu with smart tagging
- Layer FX and global FX
- 4 central macro sliders unique to each preset
- Dual arpeggiators
- Built-in help menu
- Syncs to tempo
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, or 10.12
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4GB of RAM required, 8GB recommended
- At least 41 GB of free drive space
- Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery
- Analog Strings runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt Player version 5.6.5 (R13) or higher