New: Buy now. Pay later with Klarna Learn more
Bazille is big. Monstrously so. Bazille is our second hardware-inspired modular synthesizer, and like it’s cousin ACE, you have the flexibility to connect modules in any way your wish. But otherwise it is a very different creature.
Bazille is powered by four unashamedly digital oscillators. Each capable of simultaneous frequency modulation (FM), phase distortion (PD) and fractal resonance (FR). While the oscillators are digital, the filters are analogue style and perfect for anything from gentle shaping to colourful overdrive.
Where you take your sound is up to you. Bazille comes with a huge array of tools and options for complex sound design. Add variation with the distinctive morphing step sequencer, LFOs, lag generators or the 128-step modulation maps. Use the ADS(S)R envelopes, inverters, lag generators and signal multiplexes to further refine your sound. The dual mode distortion, phaser, delay and vintage style spring reverb provide final touches.
Once you start exploring you will discover how profoundly powerful and deep Bazille is.
- 4 digital oscillators featuring FM, phase distortion and fractal resonance
- Up to 16-voice polyphonic
- Up to 8x unison with +/-24 semitone pitch offsets
- 4 analogue style multimode filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADSR type envelopes with extra fall/rise
- 2 LFOs with parallel outputs, 2 ramp generators
- 2 mapping generators, up to 128 steps each
- 16-step morphing sequencer with 4 taps, 8 snapshots
- 4 multiplex modules for signal mixing, amplitude / ring modulation, cross fading etc.
- Various signal processors: inverters, rectifiers, sample & hold, lag generators, quantizer
- 4 effects: distortion (tube, transistor), delay, spring reverb, phaser (stoned, flanged)
- Microtuning support (standard .tun files)
- Multichannel MIDI support
- Resizable UI
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- Over 1,700 factory presets
- 32 & 64-bit VST2, AU, AAX
- Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (beta)
- VST2, AU, AAX (Pro Tool 10.3.7 or newer) host software
- Multicore CPU with SSE2 (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- 60MB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM (more recommended)
- 1000 x 600px or larger screen
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
DEMO RESTRICTIONS: The Bazille demo is fully functional, but plays a mild crackling sound at irregular intervals. The demo is unlocked with a serial number.