Antimatter is focused on doing what Antidote does best - incredibly detailed, rich and spacious pads and atmospheres. Filtered chord washes, space exploration soundbeds, heavenly wavesequences, overdriven growls and various forms of supersaw-esque insanity are all on offer. Not only that, but for certain patches Nucleus SoundLab has paired up Antidote with Reason’s elder statesmen - Thor and Malstrom - to create Combinators of truly epic sonic scale.
Of course, as this is a Nucleus SoundLab product, you can expect the usual high-quality production of every patch. Each Combinator has unique rotary, button and modwheel destinations; Combinators are categorized across seven folders for easy access; Antidote patches that make up each Combinator are also available, including proper modwheel mapping; and all patches have been meticulously volume-balanced to fit into your mix instantly and not offend ears or blow monitors. Many Combinators also feature easy Amp Envelope controls to turn evolving pads into snappier polys or leads. Whether you produce ambient, dubstep, IDM, filmscore, or trance you’ll find Antimatter to be your secret weapon whenever inspiration is in short supply.
- 100 unique Combinators
- 127 Antidote device patches
- 2 Demo songs packed inside the ReFill
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers - Jeremy Janzen, Tom Pritchard and Adam Fielding
- Requires: Antidote Rack Extension version 1.21 or higher, and Reason 6.5 or higher.