Optimized for Reason 6
Filter Research 3 has been built from the ground up for Reason 6. Every single
Combinator utilizes at least one of the new effect devices for Reason 6 -
which are of course Pulveriser, The Echo and Alligator.
New to Filter Research 3, all patches now also feature unique modulation
mapping for the Pitch-Bend Wheel. That is of course in addition to unique
mappings for all four Combinator Rotaries, Buttons and the Modwheel as usual.
Filter Research 3’s standard Combinators are a stunning selection that run the
sonic gamut from MIDI-triggered delays, psychotic beat repeaters, guitar amp
multi-FX, tuned resonators, as well as subtle production-ready EQ and
Saturation patches. But the centerpiece of this aural experience is once again
the Epic Combinators. These six patches by Jeremy Janzen are truly Reason
sound design at its finest. Each Epic Combinator is outfitted with up to 24
macro rotaries in order to give the best possible control experience, while
maintaining an elegant simplicity that anyone can take advantage of. If that
still sounds intimidating, over sixty minutes of video documentation is
included describing how to get the most out of all six patches.
- 200 effect Combinators included.
- 6 Epic Combinators - including 60+ minutes of HD video documentation.
- Each patch uses a at least one new Reason 6 effect device - Pulveriser, The Echo and Alligator.
- Each Combinator has all 4 rotaries/buttons uniquely assigned - as well as the Pitch-Bend/Modwheel.
- All Combinators created from scratch.
- 130+ page PDF manual describing each Combinator in-depth.