'Netherworld II: Fright Violins' starts where its predecessor left off, adding frightening and eerie violin special effects to this collection of soundscapes and musical effects, perfect for soundtracks and dark ambient music.
In addition to the violin effects, this ReFill also features sounds such as metallic scrapes, big deep booms, distorted bells, processed screams, strange night winds and much more!
- Violin effects such as slides, pitch dives and rises, tremolando, special bowings and screeches & squeals generated by playing on the wrong side of the bridge.
- Long drawn out soundscapes, as well as metallic scrapes, big deep booms, distorted bells, processed male and female screams, and much more.
- The sounds of dark terror, night forest ambience, strange night winds, humans being pursued by various monsters, or led off through an eerie jungle to a human sacrifice.
- Traditional monsters, like werewolves, zombies, vampires and bats, apparitions, ghouls and ghosts, haunted houses, and processed breaking glass.
The Reason presets generally make use of the mod wheel to control filter cutoff, or to crossfade to another version of the sound.
- 1.04 GB (uncompressed)
- 797 MB (compressed as a Refill)
- 175 Samples
- 157 NNXT Presets
- 170 Combinators