Nucleus SoundLab is proud to announce a new effects ReFill for Propellerhead
Reason and Record. Filter Research 2 is a continuation of the concept of
complex effect devices built in the Reason environment. Far from just simple
reverb or chorus devices, each patch in Filter Research 2 is a creative effect
that will supercharge even the most bland mix or instrument.
The original Filter Research has yet to be matched in terms of quality effects
devices for Reason. Filter Research 2 builds on this strong foundation, but
exceeds its predecessor in every way. New this time, are effect patches
controllable by keyboard MIDI input; as well as a wide variety of sequenced
effects with inbuilt patterns; of course, a huge selection of filters that go
beyond LP/BP/HP are present and accounted for. Ducking delays, crunchy
envelope-followed distortion devices, and spectral processors are just some of
the other highlights.
In addition to the perpetual Nucleus SoundLab focus on quality - including
detailed documentation, unique patches and fully-mapped Combinator controls -
Filter Research 2 introduces the Epic Combinator. These are a special category
of patch that take Reason sound design beyond even our own high standards.
These patches are detailed and flexible enough to compare to standalone VST
effects plugins, or hardware effect devices. Not only that, but they feature
an absolutely massive variety of customized Thor controls to complement the
standard Combinator rotaries and buttons. Finally, each Epic Combinator is
described in detail in video documentation - so you can make the most of their
possibilities. Make sure to watch one of the video examples of this
documentation for more info on Epic Combinators!
- 200+ Combinators included
- PDF manual describing each Combinator.
- New more detailed manual format
- 5 Epic Combinators - including video documentation
- All Combinators created from scratch
- Each Combinator has all 4 rotaries/buttons uniquely assigned.
- Requires Reason 4+ either standalone or together with Record.
Filter Research is now updated to version 1.1. This update requires Reason 5.
New in this update:
- 16 brand-new patches by Clint Grierson of Point Zero Productions
- Each patch uses new Reason 5 devices such as Kong FX and new Combinator CV Inputs
- Includes documentation for each patch as usual