Aura-7 Cinematic Atmosphere is an inspiring new soundscape generator from SKP with a strong focus on mood-setting sound design and fast, no-nonsense workflow. Aura-7 utilises 45 organic waveforms in conjunction with a simple, but powerful synthesis engine allowing the creation of expansive, cinematic soundscapes and film score textures in seconds.
Aura-7 sounds fantastic and ships with a rich palette of 115 high-quality patches by experienced sound designers. From foreboding alien landscapes to the dawn chorus on a spring morning, it's quick and easy to evoke deep emotions and paint the vivid pictures your music requires. Aura-7 Cinematic Atmosphere is the perfect match for video game work, film soundtracks or any other projects that require deep, emotive atmospherics on demand.
- Fixed incorrect delay timing. Delay rate is now correctly synced to tempo.
- Fixed missing unit symbol for Freq Shift and Feedback tooltips.
- When browsing patches transitions are now smoother.
- Midi activity indicator.
- Patch browser with 115 included patches.
- Master volume control.
- Sample selector with 45 seamlessly looped organic waveforms.
- Sample start and pitch offset controls.
- Frequency shifter including feedback.
- Filter selector with 12/24dB Lowpass, 12dB Highpass and 12dB Bandpass filter modes.
- Cutoff and resonance controls.
- Low and high shelving EQ.
- Amp output stage selector with digital, transistor and valve modes.
- Attack and release envelope controls.
- Level and pan controls.
- Stereo Delay, Ping-Pong and Cross Feedback modes.
- Variable rate, feedback, damping, and dry/wet mix controls.
- Reverb mode selector with 4 reverb tone types.
- Variable decay, room size, damping, low cut and dry/wet mix controls.
- 8 CV input jacks including gate+note CV, waveform pitch, waveform frequency, filter cutoff, filter resonance, amplifier level and amplifier pan.
Sound Design Credits