End of year sale!
Introducing Zoetrope Organic Synthesizer by SKP Sound Design. Zoetrope is an elegant and intuitive 3 oscillator subtractive synthesizer with a rich and evolving sound. It's strong focus on ease of use and fast, efficient workflow ensures that everyone from novice users, right through to seasoned professionals will feel completely at home and in total control.
Packed with warmth and character Zoetrope is perfect for a wide variety of organic synthesizer sounds. Lush pads, evolving ambient textures, fat basses, warm nostalgic leads and animated movements are all at your fingertips. So whether you are programming your own patches from scratch, or using one of the 366 included factory presets. Zoetrope allows you to quickly and easily dial in the exact sound you require by aiding your creativity, and not getting in the way of the flow with a myriad of hidden parameters or overly complex architecture. Zoetrope simply delivers the sound you need, when you need it.
- In certain circumstances when running Mac OS X connecting CV inputs could cause a hard crash. This has now been fixed.
- Added an additional 10 patches from Robert Kovács.
- Fixed note sticking when switching between mono and polyphonic mode while one or more keys are held.
- Fixed unpredictable transitions on patch changes while one or more keys are held.
- Delay FX cross feedback now functions as originally intended.
- Added an additional 50 patches from SKP.
- Various GUI tweaks.
- Minor bug fixes
- Pitch and Modulation wheels.
- 2x assignable Mod wheel destinations.
- Variable +/- Modulation depth.
- Variable pitch bend range +/- 24 semitones.
- Patch browser with 366 included patches!
- Master volume control.
- 3 Oscillators with a total of 7 waveforms including Saw,Square,Triangle,Sine,Noise,Dual Saw and Dual Square.
- +/- 24 semitone adjustment.
- +/- 50 cent fine tune adjustment.
- Variable per oscillator analogue drift.
- Max 16 note polyphony (Mono, Poly 4, Poly 8, Poly 12 and Poly 16 modes).
- Variable Glide/Portamento.
- 3 oscillator mixer.
- Pre-filter mix volume.
- Assignable ADSR envelope.
- Variable +/- mod envelope depth.
- Multimode Ladder filter with resonance.
- 12/24dB Lowpass, 12dB Highpass and 12dB Bandpass filter modes.
- Filter keytrack.
- Variable +/- envelope depth.
- Dedicated filter ADSR.
- Variable velocity sensitivity.
- Dedicated amp ADSR.
- Pan control.
- Variable velocity sensitivity.
- 4x assignable LFO with 5 waveforms including Sine,Triangle,Square,Saw and Random.
- LFO beat/tempo sync.
- Variable +/- LFO depth.
- Variable warmth and distortion parameters adapted from FAT50 Organic Character.
- Bit-depth and sample rate reduction for classic sampler emulation.
- Chorus, Phaser and Flanger modes.
- Variable rate, depth, feedback and dry/wet mix controls.
- Stereo Delay, Ping-Pong and Cross Feedback modes.
- Variable rate, feedback, damping, and dry/wet mix controls.
- Algorithmic reverb processor.
- Variable decay, room size, damping, low cut and dry/wet mix controls.
- 16 CV input parameters including gate+note CV, pitch bend, mod wheel, cutoff, resonance, volume, pan, bit-depth, sampling rate, stereo rate, stereo mix, delay feedback, delay mix, reverb decay and reverb mix.
Sound Design Credits