Introductory sale: save 25% until April 26th!
PinkNoise is proud to present the return of a legend! Maia Orange Edition features a host of exciting feature improvements and new sound-sources based on the legendary Waldorf Microwave XTK.
Not content to just re-up the sound sources this entirely new synthesiser has been re-programmed from the ground up with some very unique and exiting feature concepts to boot. Get a load of this…
Dive into a completely re-designed Step Sequencer with advanced options on independent rates, customisable random generator, sequencer banks and editing tools.
New oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with customisable random generator and OSC Table bank.
Redesigned Modulation Matrix with LFO for FX Modulation
Round the back goodies: Use Maia Orange Edition as a dual FX processor and CV/gate out to other devices for the step sequencer.
And last but not least, 200+ patches making the most of this powerful instrument.
Please note that this Rack Extension requires Reason 9.2 or higher.
- Dual synth architecture with a wide range of sounds from the Waldorf Microwave XTk
- Completely redesigned Step Sequencer with advanced options: • Independent rates • Customisable random generator • Seq Bank • Editing tools
- Oscillator tables for polytimbral wave sequencing, with customisable random generator and Osc Table bank
- FX modulation matrix with LFOs
- Redesigned Modulation Matrix
- Microtuning options
- Audio in: to use Maia OE as a dual FX processor
- CV/Gate out: to control other devices with the Step Sequencer