Meet Maia, a synthesizer full of soul. It can be an emotional instrument or a furious beast, depending on your mood.
Elegant sounds from organic and timeless sources, Maia’s Dual Synth Engine generates iconic synthesizer textures and ethereal melodics through a versatile dual synth, a dual step sequencer and a multi-effect unit.
Powered by a massive two-part sample engine expertly crafted into over 300 useable patches, this unique RE balances functionality with flexibility in a host of features like part specific modulation, a wave-shaper filter, LFO routings and split source signal processing.
Please note that this Rack Extension requires Reason 10.1 or higher.
What’s new in V2
- version number was displayed incorrectly on the main panel, fixed.
- Mono / poly legato
- small bugfixes and improvements
- Seq On/Off switch moved to the main panel, so it’s always visible
- Osc Table length modulation moved from the FX mod panel to the Osc table panel
- On the FX panel, the top on/off switches indicate which synthesizer they belong to
- Adapted to the new SDK (Reason 10.1 or higher version is required)
- High resolution custom displays
- Step sequencer: One shot mode
- New Osc Table tool: Reverse table
- New Seq tools: RND Reorder, Reverse Seq, Invert Velocities
- New function of Seq Dice: Reorder
- Ctrl-click on Seq Note change button: reset values in the active range
- Osc table on/off switch now sets the brightness of the OSC table elements
- New patches
- 62 new oscillators (now 150 in total)
- Updated and enlarged Factory Bank
- Release Trigger option for Synth B
- Comment fields
- Tiny bug fixes and lots of small improvements
- Discrete glissando
- CV3 and CV4 input added
- Completely redesigned Step Sequencer with advanced options:
- Independent rates
- Customisable random generator
- Editing tools
- FX modulation matrix with LFOs
- Redesigned Modulation Matrix
- Microtuning options