Meet Maia, a synthesizer full of soul. It can be an emotional instrument or a furious beast, depending on your mood.
Elegant sounds from organic and timeless sources, Maia’s Dual Synth Engine generates iconic synthesizer textures and ethereal melodics through a versatile dual synth, a dual step sequencer and a multi-effect unit.
Powered by a massive two-part sample engine expertly crafted into over 300 useable patches, this unique RE balances functionality with flexibility in a host of features like part specific modulation, a wave-shaper filter, LFO routings and split source signal processing.
Please note that this Rack Extension requires Reason 9.2 or higher.
What’s new in V2
- minor bugfixes
- Osc table on/off switch now sets the brightness of the OSC table elements
- 62 new oscillators (now 150 in total)
- Updated and enlarged Factory Bank
- Release Trigger option for Synth B
- Comment fields
- Tiny bug fixes and lots of small improvements
- Discrete glissando
- CV3 and CV4 input added
- Completely redesigned Step Sequencer with advanced options:
- Independent rates
- Customisable random generator
- Editing tools
- FX modulation matrix with LFOs
- Redesigned Modulation Matrix
- Microtuning options