- The signature Auto-Tune Effect
- Transparent natural-sounding pitch correction
- CV Note and Gate outputs for controlling Reason instruments with a vocal track
- A collection of Combinator vocal chain patches
- MIDI control of target notes
Since its introduction, Auto-Tune has become an indispensable part of modern vocal production. Auto-Tune Reason delivers the essential Auto-Tune features, plus Reason-exclusive features for more creative workflows, all with a simple and intuitive interface.
Retune Speed and Humanize controls let you dial in the sound you’re looking for, from subtle pitch correction to the most extreme Auto-Tune Effect. And low-latency processing lets you perform through Auto-Tune Reason in real-time without any distracting delay.
But as with all things Reason, you can take things much further by combining Auto-Tune Reason with other Reason devices. To get you started, Auto-Tune Reason includes a collection of Combinator vocal chain patches for both subtle, mix-ready processing, and inspiring creative effects for every genre of music.
New in 1.0.1
- Fixed a bug where tuning could behave strangely after changing sample rate
- Removed audible click when bypassing the device