Simplify your parallel processing with this one easy-to-use device.
Use as your go-to signal mixer for fast fine-tuning. Open up exciting creative possibilities!
Chiefly designed for parallel processing: split your audio signal into multiple paths, apply different effects, then mix those signals back together in perfect balance. If you’ve never tried parallel processing, here are some examples:
- Try adding distortion to an instrument, but apply reverb to the unprocessed signal
- Apply multiple distortion effects, then mix towards the best sound
- Make a cleaner delay + reverb by putting them in parallel
- Do parallel (New York) compression – try it with double compressors (New New York?)
Double Dry/Wet makes it easy to create and play with parallel effects, without the fuss of matching levels on a regular mixer.
Thanks to its clever design, Double Dry/Wet can also fill in when you need a quick 1U signal-mixing device. The user manual gives recipes for configuring Double Dry/Wet as:
- Dual Parallel Dry/Wet Control
- Dual Serial Dry/Wet Control
- Crossfader (linear or constant power)
- 5x Audio Splitter
- Up to 3x Audio Merger
- 2-Channel Mixer
- Gain Control from -∞ up to 18 dB
Chain multiple copies of Double Dry/Wet together for even greater possibilities!