JammeR Loops Trigger Module
JammeR Trigger Module
- • Trigger Rex Loops
- • Performance Instrument
- • For Studio and Live use
JammeR Loops Trigger Module is a utility rack extension which allows you to program and trigger scenes of loops from multiple Dr.Octorex players, also known as “decks”. A scene can be composed of any combination of loops from each of the decks. Scenes can be triggered by pressing the trigger buttons with the mouse, by MIDI notes, or by note and gate CV. Each device can have up to 8 scenes and simultaneously trigger up to 6 decks. Both the number of scenes and decks can be extended with some wiring (patches included).
New in version 2.0
- scene edit menu with options to copy/paste/reset/fill/alter and randomize scenes
- single slot triggering and stopping
- more CV connections in the back to help expand the number of scenes or decks
- remote support for popular grid controllers like the Launchpad, Ableton Push, Maschine Jam
- refreshed GUI
JammeR is the ideal companion for jamming with rex loops both in the studio and on stage!
Please note, JammeR cannot load loops. The loops are loaded in the Dr.Octorex players hosted inside the JammeR Combi Module (included).
Version 2.0.1 update: optimizations for Reason 12 HD.