New: Buy now. Pay later with Klarna Learn more
Filter out MIDI notes from passing through your player stack. Choose to filter by Velocity, Keyboard Range (two independant ranges), by the individual keys of each octave, or keys currently being played elsewhere in the Reason Rack and any combination of these filters.
With this device you can eliminate lightly pressed piano keys or keep to an octave or two. Browse the patches of scales and always be in tune. Modify any filter via automation or use the CV ports to directly effect the note or velocity ranges.
Note Limiter gives you access to the TonicMint scale library, hundreds of common and uncommon scales saved as patches, individually for each key.
Filter modes by Note/Gate CVs
- Only when the RMCV button is in pressed state
- On: passthrough notes by the incoming Note/Gate CVs values
- On[full range]: passthrough notes by the incoming Note/Gate CVs values in all octave
- Off: filter out notes by the incoming Note/Gate CVs values
- Off[full range]: filter out notes by the incoming Note/Gate CVs values in all octave
- C: Clear
- W: Only white notes
- R: Randomize
- I: Invert
- Arrows: Shift filter notes