New: Buy now. Pay later with Klarna Learn more
Vibro is a hybrid additive/subtractive wavetable synthesizer with a quirky personality.
Vibro's hybrid additive/subtractive synthesis allows you to fine-tune the sound down to single harmonic partials. Its four oscillators can sweep across four wavetables each to create evolving timbres. And there’s also a flexible modulation matrix, two filters that can be configured in parallel or series, and a set of delay, chorus, and reverb effects. But if you can’t be bothered with the technical stuff, just switch to the built-in patch mutator and let Vibro create surprising and delightful patches for you!
- 64 built-in wavetables
- Harmonic partial editor for designing custom wavetables
- 4 oscillators that can each sweep across up to 4 wavetable slots
- 8 LFOs (4 free-running, 4 per-voice)
- 2 multi-mode filters
- Stereo delay
- Patch mutator/randomizer
New in version 1.1:
- Monophonic voice triggering with portamento
- Drive control that modifies how oscillators sweep through wavetables
- 2 staircase LFO shapes
- Buttons to copy current GUI settings to patch mutator chromosomes
- 8 new modulation slots
- Bipolar mod wheel and velocity can now be used as modulation sources
- Unipolar and bipolar aftertouch can now be used as modulation sources
- 2 new CV inputs
- Oscillator cents tuning can now be used as modulation destination
- About 40 new patches and one demo song (only available in Reason 9)
New in version 1.1.1:
- Added button to toggle between dB and linear scales in the partial editor, allowing more fine-tuned editing of partials
- Added a few new patches
- Fixed a crash when mutating some of the built-in patches
New in version 1.1.2:
- Added indicator + display of current dB level when editing a partial.
- Fixed a bug: Y axis labels in log edit mode in partial editor were incorrect.