Nordic Red is a marvellous sounding ReFill based on samples from the Nord Modular G2x synthesizer.
‘Prepare yourself for a journey where your creativity can reach new levels‘ - this statement from the ‘Welcome‘ section of the G2 manual is a perfect description of what you can expect from the Nordic Red ReFill. The ability to create an unlimited range of individual sounds will not only provide you with “otherworldly“ atmospheric stuff, the deepest textures and great keys, but also with surprisingly “in-your-face“ bass patches and wonderful pads when diving into this ReFill.
The “self-playing“ patches (called “Noodles“ in the G2), for example, are great starting points to create some ultra-deep atmospheric textures - an ideal entry for composing film scores or game music. Or simply pitch down the samples to listen to the “hidden magic“ inside these up to 90 seconds long ‘Noodle‘ recordings.
By using Reason‘s fantastic timestretch algorithm (loading the waves as audio files), all samples can be tweaked further, diving deeper into the recordings, bouncing preferred parts and coming up with even more brilliant Ambient gems …
The combinator buttons and knobs are carefully assigned to allow dramatic changes to the default sounds you´ll be hearing initially.
- 146 impressive combinator patches with carefully assigned buttons & knobs.
- 171 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
- 850+ 44khz, 24bit samples, 1.3 GB uncompressed: 30 ‘self-playing‘ recordings (up to 90 seconds), basses, nature-like textures, keys, pads.
- Great for film scores, game music, ambient & drones but also modern dance styles.
- 11 demo tracks in Reason format included.
- Reason 6 and up needs to be installed to use this product.