Probably the most primitive type of distortion device. Instantly recognizable from the wooly, gritty, and compressed ‘artificial’ sound. There are five types of buzzy tone benders on the FZ3603.
KUASSA EFEKTOR is a new line of plug-ins which consists of several of most requested effect units.
FZ3603 Fuzz is the grandfather of ‘artificial-like" distortion effect units, recognizable from its distinct sound, heavily clipped and compressed to the point where the waveform is squared, adding harsh and complex harmonics and inharmonics, almost synth like. Select from five models of fuzzboxes:
- Big Fuzz: the gritty and wooly sustaining note
- Trans Fuzz: the familiar fuzzy transistor sound
- Vintage Fuzz: modern recreation of the sound from the 60s
- Sustainer Fuzz: blistering rhythm and singing leads
- Zepp Fuzz: the vintage british rock sound
Five types of distortions in every unit.
Gain, Tone, and Output volume controls.
Bypass switch button.
Up to 8x oversampling.
CV inputs for automation.
Download User Manual here