Manis Iteritas Vereor was inspired but our Eurorack module and earlier Rack Extension Manis Iteritas. The original is known for its untamed, aggressive edge. Manis Iteritas Vereor moves in a more controlled and tonal direction (while keeping its signature aggressive edge). Utilizing its famed six-operator saw-based additive and phase-modulation synthesis algorithms, MIV creates sounds ranging from beautiful organs, pads, and plucks to experimental and noisy sounds like you’ve never heard before.
- 40+ presets
- Precise pitch adjustment parameters: octave, semitone, cent
- Skin and Metal selects additive or phase-modulation synthesis modes
- Unique Saw Mod and Profundity controls shape width and create chorusing, noisy tones
- LPF and Smash control filtering and wavefolding for a geographical convergence of two contrasting types of harmonic shaping
- Tame and shape the dynamic and harmonic structure of sounds further with the VCA/LPG and Envelope sections
- Go even deeper with back-panel patching: all front-panel controls can be controlled via CV or self patched with the built-in Envelope output