New: Buy now. Pay later with Klarna Learn more
I am building Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason, mostly modular synth based, and inspired by VCV rack.
My goal is to provide a number of basic standalone modules as Rack Extensions for Reason that provide all the functionality needed to do basic Modular Synthesis, at no charge (ie., free).
Once I have a comprehensive set of modules I will release them in a self contained larger Rack Extension (or two or more if there are too many) for a small cost.
The Modrack VCO Rack Extension is a basic Voltage Controlled Oscillator module.
It features the following:
- Simultaneous Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Square waveforms.
- Analogue (wavetable based) or Digital signal switch.
- Oversample switch (CPU intensive).
- Follow MIDI in or self oscillating switch.
- CV inputs for Pulse Width and Pitch
- AU inputs for FM and Oscillator Sync
1) Fixed FM Audio IN, was varying pitch far too much
2) Fixed Pitch CV IN, was not resetting back to nominal value after disconnect
3) Note ON LED was coming on when it shouldn't
4) Renamed DECIMATE function to OVERSAMPLE
5) MIDI note off was affecting all ON notes