New in version 1.5
- Zero Delay Feedback filters with 4x oversampling and improved resonance
- More accurately measured oscillator waveforms
- Better anti-aliasing throughout the signal path
- Envelopes more closely matched to hardware
- Filter resonance compensation control
- Classic analog synth knobs
- 50 Synthwave patches by eXode
- Warning: Your mixes will sound fatter. In all seriousness, you may not want this if you are in the middle of a project or need to reproduce old projects.
- Warning: VK-1 now uses more CPU. Don't upgrade if you don't have a fairly recent computer. But it is worth it.
VK-1 Viking Synthesizer gives you the authentic classic analog synthesizer experience. It's a monophonic synth with three oscillators and a 4 pole ladder filter. Add to this plenty of modulation and control voltage capabilities and you get a timeless synth design.
All parameters in Viking have been modeled from real analog hardware, from the oscillator waveforms, to the filter, to the envelopes. Try it out. The proof is in the sound.