#StayAtHome SALE - FREE until April 15th
AS-16 is an advanced 16 channel analog CV sequencer with MIDI and audio features. At the heart of AS-16 is a user controlled sequence that can be modified in real time using the jump, skip and pad buttons.
In addition, it includes several note scales that allow you to quickly create bass lines and then tweak via MIDI, or use the built-in audio modifiers as an advanced envelope generator.
Multiple devices can be chained together for unlimited channels, and each channel has separate outputs for advanced CV routing.
Get the manual at:
See new V1.2 additions below!
AS-16 is a fully featured CV based analog sequencer. It implements the following features:
- 16 CV channels with separate CV outputs
- Skip, Jump and Pad features for each channel
- Unipolar, Bipolar and Note output modes
- Common musical scales, with selectable root note via UI or MIDI
- Octave and range controls when in Note mode
- Normal, One Shot and Random modes
- Selectable slide
- Pattern reverse and bounce modes
- Synchronise with sequencer, external clock or free run
- Swing control
- Audio envelope and chopping facility
- CV add and multiply
- Chaining of devices for unlimited channels
It has many uses including musical pattern creation, advanced envelope generators and advanced filter sweeps.
- Fixes bipolar output bug
- Fixes jump on step 1 bug
- Fixes bug where evens steps on chained devices would play when GW was zero
- Adds Random 2 mode
- Adds Both 2 mode
- Adds Position Sync mode
- Adds note transpose mode
- Now shows current value or note for each channel
- +/- 3 octave shift on each channel (hold mouse button over display)
Please also look at CV-8 - a free extension that helps connect multiple AS-16 devices together.