Orchestral Hall Reverb based on the convolution technique. Supplied with high quality impulse responses obtained with the well-known in the 90’s hardware reverberator.
• 10 programs;
• 100 impulse responses;
• FX panning;
• CV inputs to control Mix and FX panning.
- Deep Blue ADJUST: Decay
/ An all-purpose hall with moderate size and delay time.
- Large Hall ADJUST: Decay
/ A large hall with a gentle bloom in the reverberation envelope.
- Medium Hall ADJUST: Decay
/ A natural sounding medium-size hall, with moderate decay.
- Small Hall ADJUST: Predelay
/ A natural sounding small hall with bright initial reverb.
- L Hall+Stage ADJUST: Stage Size
- M Hall+Stage ADJUST: Stage Size
- S Hall+Stage ADJUST: Stage Size
/ Presets 5-7 are similar to 2-4, with added reflections from a stage.
- Gothic Hall ADJUST: Decay
/ A large, spacious and filtered, medium-bright hall made of stone.
- Concert Hall ADJUST: Decay
/ A large,smooth, dark and lush hall. Very dense with reflections added to reinforce the sound.
- Small Church ADJUST: Decay
/ A small hall with no reflections and short decay time.
New in 1.0.5:
Fixed a number of impulse responses ( L Hall+Stage, M Hall+Stage, S Hall+Stage, Concert Hall)