NoteMix is a multifunction utility player which can be used to affect incoming notes from midi clips, from CV, or both. Notes can be distributed among up to 8 channels with each having knobs for the velocity levels, for pitch shifting, and buttons for mute and solo. Note ranges for each channel are configured from a settings page within the display. The display also allows to save the state of the knobs in 8 snapshot locations labelled A thru H, and it is possible to morph between the snapshot values by moving the white cursor. The device can be used as a
- mixer to adjust the velocity levels of incoming notes based on user definable note ranges
- pitch shifter to shift the pitch of all or selected ranges of incoming notes
- combiner of notes from 8 distinct CV input sources
- note splitter with up to 8 bands which can be affected independently
- note filter to isolate or remove notes based on user defined ranges
- CV utility with snapshots morphing to control parameters on other devices in the rack via control voltage
These functions are not exclusive and can be combined for even more flexible uses. For more details, please refer to the Product Manual.