A/B Test your audio!
The pongasoft A/B 12 Audio Out Switch is a 2U FREE utility that lets you split one input into 12 audio stereo outputs using various approaches (similar to the built-in Spider Audio Splitter but with switchable outputs).
3 control modes for the 12 outputs
- in single mode, only one output is active at a time and you can switch to another with a single click (or key on your keyboard).
- in multiple mode, any combination of outputs can be active at a time (similar to the Solo concept).
- in instrument mode, you control the switch as if you were playing an instrument. Perfect for quickly coming up with creative ideas or live performance.
- 12 Gate In inputs lets you control the switch from another device
- 12 Gate Out outputs lets you control other devices from the switch (ex: a Kong device).
A/B bank switching
The switch is split into 2 banks of outputs which can be independently turned on or off. A convenient control also lets you instantly toggle between the 2 banks, effectively implementing another level of switching.
- Each switch can be labeled independently.
- Each switch has its own volume control.
- A soften toggle helps in eliminating clicks and pops that can occur during switching.
Although designed as a utility, the switch can be used very creatively as well!