In depth CV analysis!
The pongasoft CVA-7 device is a 2U FREE utility that lets you analyze a CV signal in various ways. It can also act as a CV Spider Splitter on steroids (converts the input signal into an inverse, unipolar or bipolar signal).
- Analyze and interpret an incoming CV signal with graph, keyboard and numeric displays
- Freeze time for detailed analysis
- Easily convert an incoming signal into its inverse, unipolar or bipolar version (up to 4 outputs)
- Use AUX OUT CVs for controlling other devices in a creative way
Check the documentation for instructions about how to use the device.
Examples of usage
Unsure about what CV signal is produced by a device? Simply connect it to CV IN and zoom out to get a better sense of the shape of the signal.
Having issues with some CV values? Simply connect it to CV IN and freeze the display to do a detailed analysis on the signal. Zoom and scroll to locate the problem. Toggle the numeric displays to RAW to check the internal value.
Want to convert a CV signal from Unipolar to Bipolar? Simply connect it to CV IN and connect one of the 4 CV OUT to your device and select BIPOLAR.
- 1.0.0 - 2016/11/30: First release