Spring Break Sale! Save 50%!
- • Automatic overtone compensation
- • Phase-aligned partials
- • Alias-free additive synthesis
What’s new in 1.1
- “Octave”, “semitone” and “fine” will now also affect note CV input
- Updated all the knobs to make the shadows look more natural
- Changed “octave” and “semitone” knob to better represent the stepped nature
What’s new in 1.2
- Added polyphony parameter
- Added “Release ASAP” mode (release fader all the way down)
- Various minor bug fixes and adjustments
What’s new in 1.3.x
- Major bug fixes making it what 1.2 should have been
This is the synthesizer to fulfill all of your subbass needs! Ever had the issue that the bass note was too low for actual “bass” to be felt? Autosub is the solution! Set the optimization faders and you’re done. Play whatever note you want and be sure that it will be heard, regardless of the device it is played on!