Model A based on Classic British EQ from the '70s. With a surprisingly wide range of tonal variations, the Model A is an invaluable and professional audio tool with great flexibility and excellent sonic ability.
- Modeled vintage EQ
- Four bands of classic British equalization (The mid frequency EQ sections are “peaking”, while the high and low frequency sections are “shelving”).
- Each band offers four selected frequency centers
- 15 dB of boost/cut per band
- Three high pass filters at 18 dB per octave and three low pass filters at 12 dB per octave
- Stereo(Mono), Mid or Side EQ modes
- Saturation on/off button
The main of the EQ section allows four frequencies at any one time, switchable to one of four frequencies. Low Filter (Shelf): 50, 80, 100, 150 Hz; Low-Mid Filter (Bell): 250, 500 1k, 2k Hz; High-Mid Filter (Bell): 3k, 5k, 7k, 9k Hz; High Filter (Shelf): 8k, 10k, 12k, 15k Hz.
A series of three high pass filters at 18 dB per octave and three low pass filters at 12 dB per octave are arranged at the ends of the EQ section. They are unique in that the switches can be pushed in simultaneously, offering distinct cut filter combinations with unusual filter curves.
The Model A extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing. Allows you to choose between equalizer modes (Stereo, mid, side) and remove analogue saturation from the processing circuit to deliver pure digital sound.