The Reverb adds the sense of space to any sound by emulating the sound bouncing off the walls in a physical room.
- Decay - The reverberation time, i.e. the time it takes for the reverb to go silent after sound has passed through it.
- Dampen - Adds damping to high frequencies so that they decay faster than low frequencies.
- Size - Adjust the size of the virtual room that reverb simulates. Ranges from closet to church.
- Width - Adjusts the stereo width of the reverb. At 100% the left and right channels are completely uncorrelated in the wet sound.
- Early - Adjusts the balance between early and late reflections. A higher value will give a brighter and more responsive reverb.
- Mix - The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
The Kilohearts Toolbox
Reverb is one of the devices in the Kilohearts Toolbox bundle.
The Kilohearts Toolbox devices all do one thing each, and they do it well. The philosophy behind this is to give our customers access to the building blocks of sound design and from there you can combine them into really interesting effects. In fact, many more esoteric RE:s are basically a few of these effects combined.
If you own a few, or all the Kilohearts Toolbox devices be sure to check out Kilohearts Toolbox Refill, a big pack of diverse combinators exploring the possibilities of the toolbox.
Kilohearts aim to provide Reason users with a wide range of audio effects that all utilize a common form language and interaction model. This allows for a great user experience that is really valuable when working with with big projects.
Stack ‘em up!
We have taken a lot of care to make all Kilohearts Toolbox devices as lightweight as possible. This way you can combine many, many effects without taking up too much screen space, or CPU.
Get it cheap
The Kilohearts Toolbox is available as a bundle with a hefty discount. If you are thinking about buying Reverb, check out the Kilohearts Toolbox offer first!