New: Buy now. Pay later with Klarna Learn more
Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Red Rock Sound RE 200 Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency. RE200 Bass Enhancer designed for saturation harmonics of low-frequency, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. This effect can not be created with simple equalization.
CONTROL & INDICATOR FUNCTIONS
- INPUT GAIN — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
- INP. — Input Signal Level indicator;
- DRIVE — this knob controls the amount of generated Harmonics;
- COLOR — is used to adjust desired "color" of generated Harmonics;
- SCOPE — this knob simply controls where the process begins in frequency domain. For example, with a setting of 85 Hz, all frequencies below 85 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the system;
- H.LVL — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
- HP FILTER — removes Low Frequencies from the generated Harmonics signal. Enable or Disable a HP-filtering mode with the "FILTER IN" button;
- ADD BASS — controls the level of Harmonics added to the original signal;
- LISTEN — mute the Mix signal and Listen to the Bass signal created by RE 200;
- MIX GAIN — control knob for the Level of the Output Signal;
- OP — Output Signal Level indicator.