Rumblit Bit Crusher Effect Rack Extension is a pedal board with 3 distortion units: A bit crusher, multi band distortion, saturation and 2 filter units with 3 different filtering types. The back panel provides CV inputs. This Rack Extension comes with 30 patches.
Rumblit Bit Crusher Effect uses 6 devices to generate sound:
- Filty, a filtering device.
- Cruzzer, a bit crusher.
- Mudix, a multi band distortion unit.
- Saturn, for saturation.
- BEQ, another filtering device
- Master, to control the master output level.
You also can change the routing order of the effects.
This device is for everyone who wants to:
- Use the Cruzzer bit crusher to downgrade audio to a desired sample rate and bit depth.
- Use the Mudix multi band distortion curve to add 200 different distortion types on specific frequency bands.
- Use the Mudix multi band distortion panning as a stereo widener.
- Use the Saturn saturation drive to add overtones, distortion and grunge.
- Use the Filty and BEQ filtering for precise filtering before and after distortion.
- Go modular. Rumblit Bit Crusher Effect has CV inputs on the back panel.
The Rumble series derives its name from the legendary guitar 101 hero and inventor of the power chord: Link Wray, who poked a pencil in an amplifier speaker to get a gritty, distorted sound.