Using TS-1 is easy: just insert it in the signal chain of the track you want to slide. Tweak the Slide fader and listen to the result. A cosy LED display shows the current Slide in milliseconds, but we encourage you to primarily use your ears. When you have a setting that sounds good, use the On/Off button to compare it to the original signal.
TS-1 Time Slider can shift your audio +/- 100 milliseconds in time. We call this positive and negative Slide:
- At positive Slide (later), TS-1 works just like a delay.
- At negative Slide (sooner), TS-1 uses Reason’s Delay Compensation feature to effectively move the audio ahead of the rest of your song.
Since TS-1 uses Delay Compensation, Reason 9.5 or higher is required for full functionality. Also due to this, neither Slide nor On/Off can be automated. They can be Remote-controlled, however.
- +/- 100 milliseconds of audio slide
- Big fader for precise control
- On/Off button for comparing the slid audio to the original
- Sample rate independent
- Remote support
- You can chain several TS-1’s for longer slide times
New in 1.0.2
- Bug fixes
- New Robotic Bean logo