Attitude, Edge and Overdrive
Designed with a frustration-free philosophy, ROWDY helps you to achieve authentic aggressive basslines in a snap – no matter whether you’re a beginner or seasoned music production professional.
Virtual Bassist ROWDY comes with two control modes. Player mode gives you easy access, just set the musical key and input with chords to play and ROWDY acts as a bass player following your instructions, choosing the most appropriate phrases and articulations for your bassline. For more control, the Instrument mode will let you play the keyboard or a MIDI controller to input basslines, using the extensive sample set, including dead notes, full stops, and satisfyingly roaring slides.
Make your production unique, professional and ultra-realistic with ROWDY. Simple yet powerful, it will exceed your expectations. Choose between the DI signal or 3 separate amp models with separate controls for overdrive and fuzz. The character knob dials in useful scuzzy sonic flavors and the cherries on top are the octaver and EQ and dynamics section.
What You Get
- Powerful-yet-simple sound shaping options
- 40 styles and over 450 phrases
- Play the bass from a MIDI controller
- Adjustable Fuzz for that extra bite
- AI articulation modeling
- MIDI Drag and Drop is not supported in Rack Extensions, this feature is only available in VST, AU and AAX plug-ins. Check out ROWDY at ujam for more information!