RX is the industry standard audio repair tool that’s been used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the plug-ins in real time in your favorite DAW or NLE.
With RX 6 Standard, we’re introducing new features and workflows that allow you to easily edit, repair, and restore audio both in post production and in musical performances. Thanks to innovations in vocal repair, bleed removal, and composite editing, you can save hours of time removing noise issues while preserving the integrity of the original performance.
Perfect for music and post production studios
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair
- Remove instrument mic bleed with De-bleed module
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, breath, and mouth clicks
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View
- Composite View: Fix problems picked up by multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.
- De-bleed: Remove headphone bleed from an acoustic guitar track, click track bleed from a vocal take, and fix other signal bleed issues.
- De-ess: Tame overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology.
- Mouth De-click: Remove distracting mouth noise with the new low latency Mouth De-click.
- Spectral Repair: Visually paint away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise: Fine tuned for vocal application, reduce unwanted steady state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-plosive: Transparently repair unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise: Attenuate amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady state background noise.
- De-click: Clean up vinyl clicks, soften up click-y bass guitars and more. The new low latency algorithm enables you to use De-click right within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip: Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-hum: Remove ground loop hum and line noise.