New: Buy now. Pay later with Klarna Learn more
The sound designer’s playground, a powerful but CPU-friendly sound engine offers diverse types of synthesis: Wavetables, FM, subtractive, additive, physical modelling (via the brilliant comb filters)—all of which can be applied in any combination at the same time. Load and tweak the ready-to-go oscillator templates or draw your own from scratch. While still in the oscillator, mangle the sound beyond all recognition using spectral effects. Modulate practically any parameter in Zebra2 with the multi-stage envelopes, LFOs, step sequencer, X/Y pads. For the final touch, route up to 16 effects however you like in the global effects grid... but you have only scratched the surface of Zebra2.
Overwhelming? Not with the adaptive interface—Zebra2 provides you with an intelligent workflow by only showing the panels you are actually using. Drag-and-drop modulation assignment is the icing on the cake.
Zebra2 is a favourite with soundtrack composers, producers, solo artists and sound designers. Whether you are scoring movies, working on your next album or developing sound effects for games, Zebra2 provides all the tools you need—the rest is up to you.
- 4 powerful wavetable (16) oscillators with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4 or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread.
- 4 FM oscillators with various waveforms
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross modulation filters (XMF)
- Flexible signal routing: 4 x 12 voice patching grid, 3 x 6 effects patching grid
- Flexible modulation: 33 modulation sources, 12-slot modulation matrix
- Up to 16 voice polyphonic
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelopes
- 4 expanded ADSR envelopes with initial delay and second sustain stage, loop option
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 16 stereo effects: 2 x chorus/flanger, 2 x delay, 2 x EQ, 2 x compressors, reverb and more
- 4 assignable XY controls
- Microtuning support (standard .tun files)
- Resizable UI
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- Almost 500 factory presets, thousands more presets available
- 32 & 64-bit VST2, AU, AAX
- Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (beta)
- VST2, AU, AAX (Pro Tool 10.3.7 or newer) host software
- Multicore CPU with SSE2 (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- 60MB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM (more recommended)
- 1000 x 600px or larger screen
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
DEMO RESTRICTIONS: The Zebra2 demo is fully functional, but after a period of time Zebra2 goes out of tune. The demo is unlocked with a serial number.