For decades, the harmonizing pedal effect is used by some of the most renowned artists in the industry, such as The Beatles, Tom Morello, Prince, and Jack White. It’s also a favorite among goregrind and death metal bands for creating guttural, unnaturally low vocals.
Each slider transposes the pitch up or down in a range from -24 to +24 semitones (-/+ 2 octaves) with +/- 50 cents global detune effects. Featuring quad independent pitch shifting engines with detune, swell, and low-pass filter options, Efektor Harmonitron is a cutting-edge, new product that sets itself apart from any other pitch shifting and harmonizing guitar effect pedal software on the market. It offers a unique set of features, unmatched precision and flexibility that you won’t find in any other product, making it the go-to choice for sound designers and music producers who want to take their sound to the next level.
Whether you’re a professional sound designer or a music producer, Efektor Harmonitron is the essential tool to take your sound to the next level. Don’t miss out, order yours today and elevate your sound game!
Key Features :
- Quad engine polyphonic pitch shifting
- -24 to +24 semitones
- Up to four different pitch settings
- Swell (slow attack) and low pass filter
- Detune effect for wider and richer sounds
- Individual volume and pan controls for the Dry signal and all pitch voices
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- CV Inputs for Automation (Rack Extension only)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Kuassa. The manufacturer names and model designations are used solely to identify the products whose tonal and sound characteristics were studied during development.