The Resonator adds harmonic resonance to the input signal.
- Pitch - The frequency at which to resonate.
- *Decay - Sets how long it takes for the resonance to ring out after the input goes silent.
- Intensity - Adjusts how much the resonance amplifies the input signal.
- Timbre - Switches between two different harmonic series for the resonance. Choose between all harmonics (saw tooth wave) or odd harmonics (square wave).
- Mix - The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
The Kilohearts Toolbox
Resonator is one of the devices in the Kilohearts Toolbox bundle.
The Kilohearts Toolbox devices all do one thing each, and they do it well. The philosophy behind this is to give our customers access to the building blocks of sound design and from there you can combine them into really interesting effects. In fact, many more esoteric RE:s are basically a few of these effects combined.
If you own a few, or all the Kilohearts Toolbox devices be sure to check out Kilohearts Toolbox Refill, a big pack of diverse combinators exploring the possibilities of the toolbox.
Kilohearts aim to provide Reason users with a wide range of audio effects that all utilize a common form language and interaction model. This allows for a great user experience that is really valuable when working with with big projects.
Stack ‘em up!
We have taken a lot of care to make all Kilohearts Toolbox devices as lightweight as possible. This way you can combine many, many effects without taking up too much screen space, or CPU.
Get it cheap
The Kilohearts Toolbox is available as a bundle with a hefty discount. If you are thinking about buying Resonator, check out the Kilohearts Toolbox offer first!