Reason version 6.5 compatible!
Mr OverDrive is a distortion effect with multiple effect modules that produce harsh distorted audio. The effects are modeled after analog hardware. Most modules are equipped with parallel audio outputs, CV controls, optional audio routing, patch saving with 280+ patches in all. Mr OverDrive is best for bass, percussion, acoustic/electric guitars, synth leads, and pads.
Mr Overdrive now comes free with copy of Reason.
Mr OverDrive is a high quality analog-modeled plug-in from ThatMusicCompany. This is an analog distortion plug-in which consists of warm Distortion effects, high-quality, analog-modeled Low Pass, and High Pass Filters, topping it off with multiple Widening features. Its uniqueness is branded in its deep emulation of warm analog controls. It's also CPU friendly.
There are three effects in total, each module controls certain aspects of the sound, from amplifying and warming the sound, to widening and EQ. Some effect comes with stereo-parallel output, CV-In controls for essential parameter, and the ability to control different arrangement of effect modules.
- Distortion – Analog modeled effect emulating harsh tares in the sound.
- High Pass Filter – Filter the High Pass with a distorted airy resonance.
- Low Pass Filter – Filter the Low Pass with a distorted airy resonance.
- Widening Method I – A widening method that uses a stereo signal to expand or contrast a stereo signal.
- Widening Method II – A widening method that uses a mono signal to expand or contrast a stereo signal.
You can always download a trial demo of the Distort Chain. However if you prefer listening to more demos, please follow us on SoundCloud.
Manual is available to download from the product website page.
Reason 6.5 Users
Please note that upgrading from 0.6.3 to 0.6.4 will not work on Reason 6.5 due to SDK compatibility issues.