At the heart of the ST100 is a pattern sequencer that lets you define the rhythm of your strums. Add an upward or downwards stroke, modulate the velocity and speed, with it you can create arpegio-like sequences or chord-like stabs. With 4 patterns to switch from and up to 64 steps per pattern, you can create detailed phrases and break monotony. The pattern selection is even automatable using a familiar pattern lane.
The ST100 lets you define accents at precise timings and modulate in real time the dynamic of these accents. The velocity of each note strum can also be adjusted with global random and time based controls giving you the ability to have strums with increasing or decreasing note velocity, or strums with completely random note velocities for an even more organic feeling.
Speed lets you control if you would rather have clearly detached notes or a more compact stab and this can be adjusted for each pattern step in your sequences.
The ST100 comes with a number of pattern patches of differents styles as well as a handfull of “single key strummed chord” instruments in any major or minor chord that can be used as a starting point for your own patches.
- 4 patterns of up to 64 steps
- Up & down strokes and mute at each step
- Accent and speed modulation at each step
- Active pattern automation in the sequencer
- Control the velocity of each strum note with global velocity offset, velocity curve and accentuation depth.
- Control the timing of each strum note with speed and acceleration.
All the global controls can be modulated with back panel CV inputs.
- 1.0.1 : new Play Position Retrigger button. When activated the sequencer play position automatically resets to the start position when all keys are depressed, even when the Reason sequener is player. Also a new “Alter” functionnality. Check out the updated documentation.