An ideal introduction to the fascinating world of modular synthesis, but at a fraction of the cost. With its clear layout and careful selection of modules, ACE is easy to learn, and you will never run out of patch cables.
Don’t be fooled by the apparent simplicity: in reality, ACE is a powerful synthesizer which includes a number of tools aimed at the more seasoned user. Especially the Mapping Generator opens up a myriad of possibilities. Always remember that ACE doesn’t differentiate between audio signals and control signals—Any Cable Everywhere.
- 30+ signal inputs
- 30+ signal outputs
- 4 full range oscillators (nominally LFO and VCO), sub-oscillator
- Pink and white noise generator
- Up to 16 voice polyphonic
- Up to 8x unison with +/-24 semitone pitch offsets
- 2 analogue style multimode filters with 2 parallel outputs each
- 2 ADSR type envelopes with extra fall/rise
- 2 Multiplex modules for signal mixing, amplitude / ring modulation, cross fading etc.
- 128-step mapping generator
- 3 global effects: stereo chorus, delay, tone control (bass, treble)
- Multichannel MIDI support
- Microtuning support (standard .tun files)
- Resizable UI
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- 32 & 64-bit VST2, AU, AAX
- Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (beta)
- VST2, AU, AAX (Pro Tool 10.3.7 or newer) host software
- Multicore CPU with SSE2 (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- 60MB free hard disk space
- 1GB RAM (more recommended)
- 1000 x 600px or larger screen
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
DEMO RESTRICTIONS: The ACE demo is fully functional, but plays a mild crackling sound at irregular intervals. The demo is unlocked with a serial number.