Reason › Instruments & Effects Parsec 2
Parsec Spectral Synthesizer brings the futuristic sound of additive synthesis to the Reason Rack.
Included in Reason+
Parsec uses additive synthesis to generate sounds. The big difference, compared to subtractive synthesis, is that overtones are added to a basic sine wave signal to form complex signals. The sonic results of additive synthesis can vary dramatically; from standard “analog” type of sounds to extremely rich, complex and animated timbres. Parsec won’t leave you wishing when it comes to sonic horsepower.
- Two signal Generators can generate up to 512 sinewaves each
- Two Modifiers per Generator for shaping your sound
- Two Envelopes for movement and modulation
- Widen all partials, only high frequencies, or the generators
- Audio In for processing external signals
- Take control in the expansive Modulation Matrix